The Sea Air ceiling fan is designed for outdoor-wet locations and is ideal for a patio, porch, pergola, and gazebo 10 feet by 20 feet or bigger with standard 8-foot ceilings. The Hunter 23566 Sea Air ceiling fan is powered by a 172 x 12 millimeter WhisperWind motor. The fan produces 5,498 cfm of airflow using 95 cfm’s per watt. The energy produced on high speed without lights is only 58 watts. Fan comes with tarnish-resistant finish and hardware protect against the elements.
Hunter Fan Company 23566 Sea Air, 52-Inch Outdoor-Wet Ceiling Fan – Weathered Bronze
- Three fan speeds and reversible switch for year round use
- Lifetime motor warranty
- Blades have a 12 degree pitch; like to see 12 degree minimum
- Energy Star Rated
- 80-inch lead wire
- Three mounting positions
- Discontinued model
- Remote control sold separately
The traditional, five-blade outdoor-wet rated ceiling fan has a look that balances well with almost any decor. It features a weathered bronze finish and medium oak blades. This fan features a three-speed reversible switch that allows for summer/winter operation. The fan provides airflow at up to 5,498 cubic feet per minute (cfm) at its highest speed. It is efficient quiet and rated to operate at 58 watts at high speed (without the lighting on), which gives it an airflow efficiency rating of 95 cfm per watt. (As a comparison, 36-inch to 48-inch ceiling fans have airflow efficiency ranging from approximately 71 to 86 cfm per watt at high speed.) Designed for rooms starting at 400 square feet and up (roughly 20 by 20 feet), the sea air utilizes a 172 millimeter WhisperWind motor. The Hunter Sea Air can have a light kit attach (sold separately). The fan has a 12-degree pitch.
- Ceiling fans can save you money in winter (Reverse Blade Direction) as well as summer: up to 10 percent in heating costs and up to 40 percent in air conditioning costs.
- Placement is important. Install the ceiling fan with the blades 10 to 12 inches below the ceiling and 7 to 9 feet above the floor.
What’s in the Box
- Sea Air ceiling fan
- 5 blades
- 3-inch downrod
- tarnish-resistant hardware
- installation instructions